Jessie Slouch Crochet Hat Pattern
chain – single crochet – slip stitch – single bar crochet – seaming
One Size; to fit avg teen│adult
HEIGHT Ribbing 2 3/4″ [7 cm], Crown center 1 1/2″ [3.75 cm], Beanie body 5 3/4″ [14.75 cm], Slouch body 7 3/4″ [19.75 cm], Beanie 10″ [25.5 cm], Slouch 12″ [30.5 cm]
- Worsted weight (#4 medium); Beanie 220 yd [201 m] Slouch 245 yd [224 m]; shown: Red Heart Yarns, Chich Sheep by Marly Bird, (100% merino wool; 186 yd [170 m]/3.53 oz [100 gm]) in Platinum; 2 (2) skeins
- H – 5 mm; or size needed to obtain gauge
- Locking stitch marker (2)
- Tapestry needle
14 sts and 16 rows = 4” 10 cm in pattern, unblocked; more gauge information given within pattern.
- Hat is worked flat and sideways, then seamed, the crown is then cinched closed
- As the hat is made, the rectangle will naturally bias (angle), due to the sb stitch, this will largely correct itself after seaming.
- Take time to save time. Stitch and wash a gauge swatch in the same manner you will be using for your garment to ensure proper measurements. This fabric does not need stretching. Soak/wash, then lay flat to dry.
- Read through each line before beginning to avoid any confusion during stitching.
*** This pattern has been professionally tech-edited and tested for accuracy. However, we are all human. If you find what could be an error, please reach out through messaging. ***
Please understand, because of the nature of digital downloads, I can not offer refunds for purchased patterns. If you have any questions about a pattern, please contact me before you buy. I want you to be happy with your purchase.
© 2021 Rebecca Velasquez RV Designs & Revel Yarn